16 Truman Road, Barrie, ON L4N 8Y8, Canada
Responsible for processing and delivering or picking up (via company vehicle) orders/material while maintaining the highest level of customer service possible. You’ll spend the day on your feet, moving between our customer service counter, the office, and the shop floor. You’ll consult with trade professionals and do-it-yourselfers, helping them where they need it. It will take strong multi-tasking skills and attention to detail.
• Assist in processing customer orders to customer specifications using metal cutting equipment such as saws, hydraulic shear, etc.
• Safely operate forklift to move material around the Warehouse
• Receive, identify and stock incoming materials, as required
• Inventory maintenance & control
• Ensure Warehouse is clean, organized and safe at all times
• Perform other duties as requested
• Benefits and profit sharing after 3 months
• Uniforms included
What You Bring
• Excellent customer relationship skills
• Ability to accurately use measuring instruments – i.e.: tape measure and dial calipers
• Physically able to frequently lift/move metal product weighing 50 -75lbs.