R. Denninger Limited
55 Brant Street, Hamilton, Ontario L8L 4C7, Canada
Responsible for the packaging of all goods for resale in the packing room. Reports to
the Packing Room Supervisor.
● Slices/arranges cold-cuts into vacuum packing machines.
● Packs prepared meat products for vacuum and shrink tunnel machines.
● Properly codes all products.
● May help in the sausage kitchen and salad kitchen.
● Operates hand slicer, automatic slicer, VP machinery, wrapping machine and hand knives.
● Reports equipment problems to the packing room supervisor.
● Reports any quality control issues to the supervisor.
● Responsible for operating within the health and safety guidelines.
● Other duties as assigned by management.
● Associate training focused on developing practical skills
● 20% Staff discount across all locations
● Perks Program (Monthly Super Staff Discounts, Goodlife Discount, Perkopolis and more)
● Immediate health, vision and dental benefits upon hire
● Employee Assistance Program
● Access to 24/7 virtual health care
● Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)
What You Bring
● 1 year experience in the manufacturing industry is an asset.
● Knife experience is an asset.
● Comfortable working with raw meat products (beef, pork, chicken).
● Ability to stand and perform repetitive work for extended periods of time.
● Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
● Comfortable with assisting other departments as necessary.
How to Apply
Step 1: Fill out the candidate referral form and upload your resume when prompted. Every applicant will receive a screening call from either Jackie or Donald.
Step 2: Candidates who are recommended to Denninger's will be advised to apply through their online Applicant Tracking System after the screening call.