R. Denninger Limited
777 Guelph Line, Burlington, ON, Canada
Responsible for ordering and merchandising Grocery products. Also responsible for assisting customers in a courteous and efficient manner.
● Ensures that customers in the Grocery area are being served in a prompt and courteous manner.
● Restocks and merchandising shelves.
● Ensures that proper Point of Sale signage is visible for all products.
● Ensures that merchandise is properly rotated.
● May assist with the Produce department.
● May receive and check invoices of Grocery and Produce departments.
● May prepare returns and credits for merchandise returned to suppliers or the warehouse.
● May assist with receiving duties.
● Other duties as directed by Store Management.
● A rewarding and fun work atmosphere
● Flexible work schedules, posted 2 weeks in advance
● Competitive wages
● Associate training focused on developing practical skills
● Employee Recognition Program
● Career advancement opportunities
● 20% Staff discount across all locations
● 50% Staff discount at our Bistro/ Bitehaus
● Immediate health, vision and dental benefits upon hire
● Employee Assistance Program
● Access to 24/7 virtual health care
● Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)
What You Bring
● Strong customer service skills are required.
● Ability to work independently and part of a team.
● Basic math skills are required.
● Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the store.
● Experience working in Grocery is an asset.
How to Apply
Step 1: Fill out the candidate referral form and upload your resume when prompted. Every applicant will receive a screening call from either Jackie or Donald.
Step 2: Candidates who are recommended to Denninger's will be advised to apply through their online Applicant Tracking System after the screening call.