R. Denninger Limited
2400 Lakeshore Road West, Oakville, Ontario L6L 1H7, Canada
The Retail Associate is responsible for supporting the needs of the store in a variety of departments while providing exemplary customer service.
● Ensures that all customers are being served in a prompt and courteous manner.
● Assist in the receiving, stocking and merchandising of a variety of products (deli, self-serve, grocery, bakery etc.)
● Follows food safety best practices, including proper handling, storage, labeling and date rotation
● Ensures the back of house (coolers, dry storage, freezer etc.) is organized at all times
● Monitors the quality of all products.
● May be required to assist in other departments
● All other duties as directed by Store Management.
● A rewarding and fun work atmosphere
● Associate training focused on developing practical skills
● Flexible work schedules, posted 2 weeks in advance
● Career advancement opportunities
● Competitive wages
● Employee Recognition Program
● 20% Staff discount across all locations
● 50% Staff discount at our Bistro/ Bitehaus
● Perks Program (Monthly Super Staff Discounts, Goodlife Discount, Perkopolis and more)
● Immediate health, vision and dental benefits upon hire
● Employee Assistance Program
● Access to 24/7 virtual health care
● Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)
What You Bring
● Strong customer service skills are required.
● Ability to work independently and part of a team.
● Basic math skills are required.
● Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the store.
● Experience working in Grocery is an asset.
How to Apply
Step 1: Fill out the candidate referral form and upload your resume when prompted. Every applicant will receive a screening call from either Jackie or Donald.
Step 2: Candidates who are recommended to Denninger's will be advised to apply through their online Applicant Tracking System after the screening call.