R. Denninger Limited
777 Guelph Line, Burlington, ON, Canada
Responsible for packaging, weighing and merchandising at the Deli counter. Also responsible for serving all customers in a courteous and efficient manner.
● Assists customers in the selection of deli and fresh meat products.
● Ensures that customers at the Deli counter are served in a prompt and courteous manner.
● Slicing, packaging and weighing product.
● May assist with the slicing, weighing and vacuum packing product for the Self Serve department.
● May assist with Curbside orders.
● Ensure that the Deli counter display is well stocked in a visually appealing manner with proper regard to product rotation.
● Monitor quality of product and report any concerns to the Deli Department Supervisor.
● All other duties as assigned by Management.
● A rewarding and fun work atmosphere
● Associate training focused on developing practical skills
● Flexible work schedules, posted 2 weeks in advance
● Career advancement opportunities
● Competitive wages
● Employee Recognition Program
● 20% Staff discount across all locations
● 50% Staff discount at our Bistro/ Bitehaus
● Perks Program (Monthly Super Staff Discounts, Goodlife Discount, Perkopolis and more)
What You Bring
● Strong customer service skills are required.
● Ability to work independently and part of a team.
● Basic math skills are required.
● Experience working with slicers and vacuum pack machines is considered an asset.
● Experience working at a Deli counter is an asset.
● Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the store.
How to Apply
Step 1: Fill out the candidate referral form and upload your resume when prompted. Every applicant will receive a screening call from either Jackie or Donald.
Step 2: Candidates who are recommended to Denninger's will be advised to apply through their online Applicant Tracking System after the screening call.