R. Denninger Limited
1289 Upper James Street, Hamilton, Ontario L9C 3B3, Canada
Responsible for preparing catering orders and HMR products in a courteous, friendly and efficient manner.
● Receives orders from Catering customers over the telephone, online or in person.
● Advises and assists customers in the selection and suitability of food for various corporate and personal functions.
● Prepares catering orders as ordered by customers.
● Arranges for suitable delivery of catering orders as required.
● Prepares billings of Catering events and ensures that they are rung through at cash prior to delivery.
● Follow up with Catering customers afterwards to get feedback on the customer satisfaction level.
● Prepares “HMR” (Home Meal Replacement) products including: prepping ingredients, cooking, packaging, labelling, and shelving items.
● Monitors HMR products on the floor are rotated and replenished as necessary.
● Monitor quality of products and report any concerns to the Catering Department Head.
● May assist with Curbside orders.
● Other duties as directed by Store Management
● A rewarding and fun work atmosphere
● Associate training focused on developing practical skills
● Flexible work schedules, posted 2 weeks in advance
● Career advancement opportunities
● Competitive wages
● Employee Recognition Program
● 20% Staff discount across all locations
● 50% Staff discount at our Bistro/ Bitehaus
● Perks Program (Monthly Super Staff Discounts, Goodlife Discount, Perkopolis and more)
● Immediate health, vision and dental benefits upon hire
● Employee Assistance Program
● Access to 24/7 virtual health care
● Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)
What You Bring
● Basic math skills are required.
● Experience working with knives, weight scales, ovens is an asset.
● Ability to communicate effectively with customers, staff and other departments within the organization.
● Strong customer service skills are required.
● Works well under pressure and ability to meet tight deadlines.
● Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
● Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the store.
How to Apply
Step 1: Fill out the candidate referral form and upload your resume when prompted. Every applicant will receive a screening call from either Jackie or Donald.
Step 2: Candidates who are recommended to Denninger's will be advised to apply through their online Applicant Tracking System after the screening call.