R. Denninger Limited
55 Brant Street, Hamilton, Ontario L8L 4C7, Canada
Responsible for deboning and cutting standard cuts of meat.
● Deboning standard cuts of meat for further processing with a knife
● Trims fat and tissue from around bones
● Inspects incoming raw material and reports quality problems to sausage kitchen supervisor
● May roll and tie boned meat cuts to make roasts
● Ensures that all equipment is cleaned and sanitized
● A rewarding and fun work atmosphere
● Associate training focused on developing practical skills
● Flexible work schedules, posted 2 weeks in advance
● Career advancement opportunities
● Competitive wages
● Employee Recognition Program
● 20% Staff discount across all locations
● 50% Staff discount at our Bistro/ Bitehaus
● Perks Program (Monthly Super Staff Discounts, Goodlife Discount, Perkopolis and more)
● Immediate health, vision and dental benefits upon hire
● Employee Assistance Program
● Access to 24/7 virtual health care
● Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)
What You Bring
● 1-2 years experience working in a manufacturing environment.
● 1-2 years experience using a knife.
● Comfortable working with raw meat products (beef, pork, chicken)
● Ability to stand and perform repetitive work for extended periods of time
● Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
● Comfortable with assisting other departments as necessary
How to Apply
Step 1: Fill out the candidate referral form and upload your resume when prompted. Every applicant will receive a screening call from either Jackie or Donald.
Step 2: Candidates who are recommended to Denninger's will be advised to apply through their online Applicant Tracking System after the screening call.