R. Denninger Limited
777 Guelph Line, Burlington, ON, Canada
Responsible for ensuring all customers at the Bistro are served in a courteous and efficient manner.
● Serves customers meals and other products in the Bistro.
● Food preparation and meal service.
● Ensures that the Bistro counter display is well stocked in a visually appealing manner.
● Ensures proper product rotation in the Bistro counter and coolers.
● Assists with cash transactions.
● Monitor quality of product and report any concerns to the Bistro Department Supervisor.
● May assist with Curbside orders.
● All other duties as assigned by Management.
● A rewarding and fun work atmosphere
● Associate training focused on developing practical skills
● Flexible work schedules, posted 2 weeks in advance
● Career advancement opportunities
● Competitive wages
● Employee Recognition Program
● 20% Staff discount across all locations
● 50% Staff discount at our Bistro/ Bitehaus
● Perks Program (Monthly Super Staff Discounts, Goodlife Discount, Perkopolis and more)
● Immediate health, vision and dental benefits upon hire
● Employee Assistance Program
● Access to 24/7 virtual health care
● Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)
What You Bring
● Experience working with ovens, knives, grills is an asset.
● Ability to communicate effectively with customers, staff and other departments within the organization.
● Strong customer service skills are required.
● Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
● Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the store.
How to Apply
Step 1: Fill out the candidate referral form and upload your resume when prompted. Every applicant will receive a screening call from either Jackie or Donald.
Step 2: Candidates who are recommended to Denninger's will be advised to apply through their online Applicant Tracking System after the screening call.