R. Denninger Limited
1289 Upper James Street, Hamilton, Ontario L9C 3B3, Canada
Responsible for preparing, packaging and serving products in the bakery. Also responsible for serving customers at the bakery in a courteous and friendly manner.
● Assists customers in the selection of bakery products and other products sold in the bakery.
● Weighs, prices and wraps bakery products selected by customers.
● Weighs, prices and wraps bakery products to be merchandised in the self serve.
● Bakes fresh products daily.
● Ensures that the Bakery counter display is well stocked in a visually appealing manner with proper regard to product rotation.
● Monitor quality of product and report any concerns to the Department Head.
● All other duties as assigned by Management.
● A rewarding and fun work atmosphere
● Associate training focused on developing practical skills
● Flexible work schedules, posted 2 weeks in advance
● Career advancement opportunities
● Competitive wages
● Employee Recognition Program
● 20% Staff discount across all locations
● 50% Staff discount at our Bistro/ Bitehaus
● Perks Program (Monthly Super Staff Discounts, Goodlife Discount, Perkopolis and more)
● Immediate health, vision and dental benefits upon hire
● Employee Assistance Program
● Access to 24/7 virtual health care
● Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)
What You Bring
● Strong customer service skills are required.
● Ability to work independently and part of a team.
● Basic math skills are required.
● Experience working with bread slicers, weight scales, ovens is an asset.
● Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the store.
How to Apply
Step 1: Fill out the candidate referral form and upload your resume when prompted. Every applicant will receive a screening call from either Jackie or Donald.
Step 2: Candidates who are recommended to Denninger's will be advised to apply through their online Applicant Tracking System after the screening call.