About the Role
Responsible for preparing catering orders and HMR products in a courteous,friendly and efficient manner.
Receives orders from Catering customers over the telephone, online or in person.
Advises and assists customers in the selection and suitability of food for various corporate and personal functions.
Prepares catering orders as ordered by customers.
Arranges for suitable delivery of catering orders as required.
Prepares billings of Catering events and ensures that they are rung through at cash prior to delivery.
Follow up with Catering customers afterwards to get feedback on the customer satisfaction level.
Prepares “HMR” (Home Meal Replacement) products including: prepping ingredients,
cooking, packaging, labelling, and shelving items.
Monitors HMR products on the floor are rotated and replenished as necessary.
Monitor quality of products and report any concerns to the Catering Department Head.
May assist with Curbside orders.
Other duties as directed by Store Management
What We Offer:
A rewarding and fun work atmosphere
Flexible work schedules
Employee Recognition Program
20% Staff discount across all locations
50% Staff discount at our Bistro/ Bitehaus
Perks Program (Monthly Super Staff Discounts, Goodlife Discount, Perkopolis and more)
Immediate health, vision and dental benefits upon hire
Employee Assistance Program
Access to 24/7 virtual health care
Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)
What You Bring:
● Basic math skills are required.
● Experience working with knives, weight scales, ovens is an asset.
● Ability to communicate effectively with customers, staff and other departments within the organization.
● Strong customer service skills are required.
● Works well under pressure and ability to meet tight deadlines.
● Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
● Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the store.
Essential Job Functions
● Standing and walking for extended periods of time.
● Bend and stoop to grasp objects and climb ladders. Bend and twist the upper body, reach above and below shoulders.
● Bend and lift loads, up to 50 pounds.
● Push and pull carts weighing up to 100 pounds.
● Repetitive use of hands for grasping, pushing, pulling and fine manipulation.
● Environmental exposure to extreme temperatures (coolers, ovens, freezer, outdoors, etc.)
About the Company
R. Denninger Limited is one of the finest food companies in the world. For more than 60 years, quality
has been the founding criteria of our company. Denninger’s has five retail locations, a manufacturing
plant and a warehouse all located throughout Southern Ontario. Denninger’s associates are hand
picked to provide the best service in the industry. If you have a passion for customer service and thrive
in a team environment, Denninger’s is the place for you!