Insurance Contact Centre Representatives
North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
$54 909.40 - $59 241.00 Annually
Bring your enthusiasm to our fast-paced contact centre in North Vancouver. Our Insurance Customer Service Representatives provide support and information to customers and our broker community on issues such as motor vehicle registration, licensing and insurance matters.
As a Representative, your duties will include:
• As the first point of contact, your dedication to our customers and ability to efficiently and effectively respond to enquiries in a polite and professional manner is essential
• Assisting with the implementation of new insurance services and initiatives
• Processing of payments and fees
• Routinely access computer databases and reference manuals to research and obtain the required information to best enable the broker to complete the customer transaction.
Our inclusive benefits support employees’ health and well-being so you can feel your best at work and know you're supported in your day-to-day life. As an ICBC employee, you and your dependents (if applicable) will be covered by our comprehensive health and dental plans. If you’re a full-time employee, we’ll pay 100% of your health and dental premiums and those of any dependents covered under your plan.
What You Bring
• Previous customer service experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong analytical, listening, questioning, and organizational skills
• The ability to manage incoming queries in a busy, fast-paced environment
• Experiences working on the phone is ideal but not required.