Finance Account Services Representative
151 Esplanade West, North Vancouver, BC, Canada
We are seeking Finance Account Services Representatives to join our Account Services team in North Vancouver. If you have a background in customer service and excellent negotiation, communication and organizational skills, we'd love to hear from you.
Position Information The hours of operation are between 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m, Monday through Friday. Shifts may vary depending on operational needs. Only candidates legally entitled to work in Canada will be considered for this position.
• Working as part of a call centre team that takes inbound call inquiries and contacts customers to discuss outstanding debt owed to the corporation and servicing insurance related Payment Plan
• Working assigned files to investigate and evaluate collectability and repayment
• Determining recovery action best suited to the situation
• Negotiating payment arrangements and settlements
• Maintaining an ongoing relationship with the customer until the account is finalized • Reviewing multiple database applications while processing incoming calls and emails
• Discussing options available to customers to assist them in repaying their outstanding accounts and advising them of the possible consequences of non-payment
• Competitive Salary and Benefits
• Continuous Training: We offer continuous in-house training to ensure you have the knowledge to be successful in your role
• Convenient Location: Our Head Office in North Vancouver is 2 minutes walk from the Seabus
• Covid-19 Safety Protocols: We comply with WorkSafe BC and the health authorities of British Columbia to ensure your safety and wellbeing
• Engaging Culture: At ICBC we promote an inclusive and diverse work environment
What You Bring
As the successful candidate, you bring the following experience:
• Proven experience in a call centre, or similar high volume customer service environment
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously; able to adapt to changes and prioritize tasks while processing a considerable volume of detailed work
• Dealing with challenging customer situations and can take an objective stance in decision making
• Active listening skills; the ability to relate to the customer and willingness to go the extra mile allow you to thrive in navigating the collections process
• Excellent negotiation, communication and organizational abilities, in addition to your proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office and ability to learn new software/programs
• Knowledge of procedures and practices used in debt collection will be considered an asset.
How to Apply
Fill out a Candidate Referral Form and attach a copy of your client's resume.
Jasmine Marchant will be in touch with your client to schedule a screening interview. If you have any questions about this job posting, please contact Jasmine at the email below.