Alternative Navigation Accessibility Testers
Fable is searching for users of various alternative navigation tools for flexible contract work as accessibility testers. Accessibility testers at Fable review websites and apps across different browsers and devices for accessibility.
Applicants must be proficient users of any of the following assistive technologies:
● Switch system
● Dragon Naturally Speaking for navigation
● Head mouse
● Eye tracking
● Voice Control
We want to make earning income easier for you. You choose what type of project you want to work on, how many hours you’d like to work, and where you’d like to work from.
Fable’s community is filled with people from diverse backgrounds and lifestyles, who are excited to build cool digital experiences. Join the community and network with some inspiring folks!
You’ll get to be part of a team that contributes to all parts of the business, while also learning new things in an open, accepting and supportive environment.
What You Bring
Candidates must actively use their assistive technology to navigate websites and apps on a daily basis.
● Proficient skill set with your assistive technology (meaning you use assistive technology to browse the internet and apps every day)
● Highly effective communication skills
● Strong problem-solving skills with meticulous attention to detail
● Pro-active, result-driven attitude with great teamwork skills
● Access to high-speed internet
● Experience in Web, Mobile, and Accessibility QA testing is a plus, but not required